- Prune roses to just above a bud and remove dead wood
- Continue to clear leaves
- Prune Wisteria cutting back summer side shoots to two or three buds
- Tie wall climbers and shrubs
- Cut back ornamental grasses to a couple of centimetres above the ground
- Cut down deadheads of perennial plants like Sedum and Rubekia
There is always something to do in the garden and Neil, one of the head gardeners at Chineham Park’s award-winning landscape and garden maintenance business, Nurture Landscapes, tells Buzz what we should be doing in our gardens this January to prepare for the forthcoming Spring months.