- Prepare vegetable seed beds
- Prune winter flowering shrubs that have finished flowering
- Divide bulbs such as snowdrops
- Prune Wisteria
- Prune hardy evergreen hedges
- Cut back deciduous grasses to a couple of centimetres
With the evenings beginning to stretch, Neil one of the head gardeners at Chineham Park’s award-winning landscape and garden maintenance business, Nurture Landscapes tells Buzz what we should be doing in our gardens this February to prepare for the forthcoming Spring months.