Access Recruitment Division – Developer – Services Team
Access UK Ltd Access is a leading author of fully integrated business management software with solutions for HR, supply chain, professional services, not for profit, and health and social care.
More than 10,000 UK businesses and not-for-profit organisations use Access solutions to improve their performance, profitability and drive growth, unlocking their business potential through improved business insight.
We have many high profile customers including Randstad, Blenheim Palace, Leicester Tigers, DHL, and Burts Potato Chips.
Access recently came in The Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work for’ 2016 and we’ve also been named one of the best-performing technology companies in the UK by MegaBuyte Top 50.
Access has 1000+ employees across 17 offices within the UK, France and USA. Access Recruitment Access Recruitment is a fast moving and highly successful division of Access UK Ltd.
Based in the Basingstoke Office and formally known as First Choice Software we specialise in a complete range of Software solutions for the Recruitment Industry, based around our flag ship product brand RDB ProNet, from SaaS point solutions to Entreprise deployments and Web Portals for businesses of all sizes.
We integrate with an expanding portfolio of Access UK Ltd products ranging from business intelligence to payroll and finance which we are constantly expanding.
The division has an ambitious Hybrid platform strategy and you’ll be joining in times of growth, opportunity and change.
You will form part of the busy Access Recruitment Team and will be based in Basingstoke, reporting to the Recruitment Head of Service Delivery as a part of the Implementation and Projects Team.
The focus of the role is to provide a set up and onboarding capability with excellent quality as part of the broader implementation team.
The vast majority of the role will be delivered remotely to customers from the office and the role requires a drive to ensure each customer receives excellent service, the ability to communicate professionally and with authority, both internally and externally to instill confidence amongst all stakeholders in a project, and an attention to detail.
The Job – Overview
Do you enjoy working with customers to understand their business needs, helping them create a team to deliver a solution that can help them meet their business objectives?
Do you thrive on building strong business relationships, developing and growing the business and driving Customer Satisfaction?
Do you like to manage delivery relationships with large customers provide oversight of multi-phased, complex solution concepts?
What is the role?
The Solution Delivery Manager is responsible for the implementation of professional services projects according to content, schedule, budget and quality, as agreed with the client.
You will provide project management which will involve managing the demands of multiple projects simultaneously.
You will be a trusted advisor to a number of clients, also providing guidance to other Solution Delivery Manager clients, ensuring success across each client’s projects, and ensuring extremely high levels of client satisfaction.
You will have a broad range of IT and consulting experience, with deep functional knowledge of either your marketplace or Access solutions and project management.
This customer-facing role is the main Access representative in a customer’s project and requires outstanding relationship management skills.
• Project owner and accountable for successful delivery of the project, establishing what the customer views as a successful project and managing to those expectations.
• Responsible for overall client satisfaction and management of day to day client-level relationships, from client project team members to board level executives.
• Provide or facilitate the functional and technical expertise to ensure successful project delivery through delegation, communication and cross-departmental and divisional coordination.
• Own and manage your projects.
• Establish strategic partnerships, striving to become a trusted advisor to the client’s leadership
• Must be able to command a group audience and lead discussions including best practice, solution delivery strategy, professional services methodology and executive-level requirement gathering
• Owning project level escalations
• Anticipate needs and position training, support and other solutions that may be needed for a successful customer experience
• Ensure that engagements conclude with satisfied clients that are willing to be references for new potential clients
• Engaging with pre-sales activities as required
• Manage multiple clients simultaneously
Key experience & skills required:
• Ability to think strategically and turn business objectives into technical solutions
• Ability to influence others in a matrix-team environment
• Strong product knowledge
• Own your assignments from commencement to conclusion, providing the business with progress reports on a timely basis
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience of working with all levels of client and Access project stakeholders up to and including board level
• Collaborative and consultative work style
• Delivering successful projects in line with the company values, Change, Respect, Own, Win, Do, Smile
• Excellent time management
• Ability to travel to meet client and project needs
• Strong executive presence and demonstrated ability to build, extend, and maintain senior client relationships
• Strong customer focus behaviours, results driven, dynamic, adaptable, and a proactive can do attitude
• Degree or professional equivalent
• Consultancy experience, including team leadership and involvement in selling professional services
• Experience of escalation resolution
• Project management experience
• Competency to Drive for Results; Collaboration; Influencing for Impact; Adaptability; Judgment; Customer Focus
• Relevant accreditations such as ITIL Foundation, Prince2 or industry-specific certifications Other
• To work in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures
• Any ad-hoc duties
Training and mentoring will be provided on the products and implementation process.
Training and online content will also be available on our main solutions.
A computer, screens, desk phone and other tools will be provided.
The successful candidate will have a flexible, problem solving and technical mindset with an eye for detail to ensure their work is of the best quality possible.
Excellent interpersonal skills and phone manner are also essential.
Success in the role will be reported based upon client NPS, utilisation and delivery of billable services where applicable.
The candidate is also expected to log their working time in our project and task tracking systems as required and in a timely manner.
How to succeed at the role
You will need to have good organisation and communication skills.
Knowledge of Recruitment or any Recruitment specific solutions or systems is advantageous.
You are a fast learner, an excellent technical troubleshooter and problem solver, able to quickly understand new systems and able to deliver a high standard of work.
You will need to work under time pressure, have attention to detail and be highly focused on quality and the customer experience.
We have a thriving environment where we work and play hard, deliver to a high standard and have fun.
• Working with a highly successful team in a growing business
• Benefits, Medical, great social scene, good holiday package
• Location: Basingstoke
For more information or to apply for this vacancy please email email@example.com