Access Recruitment Onboarding Consultant
Access UK Ltd Access is a leading author of fully integrated business management software with solutions for HR, supply chain, professional services, not for profit, and health and social care.
More than 10,000 UK businesses and not-for-profit organisations use Access solutions to improve their performance, profitability and drive growth, unlocking their business potential through improved business insight.
We have many high profile customers including Randstad, Blenheim Palace, Leicester Tigers, DHL, and Burts Potato Chips.
Access has been named one of the best-performing technology companies in the UK by MegaBuyte Top 50. Access has 1000+ employees across 17 offices within the UK, France and USA.
Access Recruitment is a fast moving and highly successful division of Access UK Ltd.
Based in the Basingstoke Office and formally known as First Choice Software we specialise in a complete range of Software solutions for the Recruitment Industry, based around our flag ship product brand RDB ProNet, from SaaS point solutions to Entreprise deployments and Web Portals for businesses of all sizes.
We integrate with an expanding portfolio of Access UK Ltd products ranging from business intelligence to payroll and finance which we are constantly expanding.
The division has an ambitious Hybrid platform strategy and you’ll be joining in times of growth, opportunity and change.
As an Access Recruitment Onbarding Consultant – you will form part of the busy Access Recruitment Team and will be based in Basingstoke, reporting to the Recruitment Customer Success Lead as a part of the Implementation and Projects Team.
The focus of the role is to provide a set up and onboarding capability with excellent quality as part of the broader implementation team.
The vast majority of the role will be delivered remotely to customers from the office and the role requires a drive to ensure each customer receives excellent service, the ability to communicate professionally and with authority, both internally and externally to instil confidence amongst all stakeholders in a project, and an attention to detail.
The Job – Overview
In the role you will take ownership of the configuration, roll out and initial user log on for basic level RDB Virtual Office and RDB Browser implementations.
You may also have involvement in larger Project Management led projects as required. This will include both working automously on small, quick-start projects and working as part of a broader project team on larger projects.
The role will include the following tasks with an RDB deployment:
• Initial Handovers from Sales for Onboarding level projects.
• Ownership of the Onboarding client process and tasks.
• Detailing steps and responsibilities for onboarding tasks to clients.
• Take the client through the steps for Onboarding Projects.
• Effective Diary Management using issue manager or cases as required.
• To deliver to completion all Onboarding level tasks.
Tasks to include are:
Virtual Office Set Up, Database Set Up, Booking User Training (open, closed & on-site), Data Imports, Outlook and Files and Folders, User Onboarding, Handover to Support,
RDB Browser Set Up, Database Set Up, Booking User Training (open, closed & on-site), Data Imports, Outlook and Files and Folders, User Onboarding, Handover to Support
• Providing Support for the Implementation Role
• Technical Support for the Projects, Dev Services and CSM teams as required.
• Learning new implementation tasks for new products and existing products to advance your skillset as required by the division such as: Insight BI Express Implementations, RDB Web Suite Implementations, Any new products produced for sale to the Divisions customers.
• Training and mentoring new Support and Services Personnel in Onboarding related activities
• Administration and set up of users, roles and teams for customers
• Remote initial log on guidance
• RDB Store, integration or Plug In installation and set ups as required.
• Go Live hand holding and technical support
Training will be provided on the RDB Implementation Methodology and how to follow this process.
Training and online content will also be available from team members and your manager.
A desktop computer, screens, desk phone and other tools will be provided.
The successful candidate will have an excellent customer facing telephone manner, a technical mindset and and eye for detail and quality to ensure the onboarding work is of the best quality possible.
Excellent interpersonal skills and phone manner are also essential.
Success in the role will be reported based upon utilisation and completion of successful onboarding projects and tasks along with customer feedback via onboarding NPS Surveys.
The candidate is also expected to complete activity sheets and other specific reports in a timely manner.
How to succeed at the role
You will need to have good knowledge of; MS Excel, MS SQL, Windows Server and Active Directory, Recruitment Software and ideally one or more commercial CRM systems.
You are a fast learner, able to quickly understand new systems and database structures, and able to deliver a high standard of work.
You will need to work under time pressure, be able to prioritise your workload and manage your time effectively, have attention to detail and be highly focused on quality and the customer experience.
We have a thriving environment where we work and play hard, deliver to a high standard and have fun.
• Working within a fast paced environment with people who want to provide the best customer experience possible
• Benefits, Medical, great social scene, good holiday package
• Location: Basingstoke
• Good Excel and SQL Query
• Experience in a technical support or technical role
• Experience in a fast paced client facing role • Consolidated reporting from multiple databases
• A passion for delivering high quality work and ownership of issues and customer requirements
• A drive to continually improve processes and systems
• The ability to plan, prioritise and work on several projects at once
• The ability to quickly learn aCloud CRM and other new applications and technologies including Dimensions, ASC and CommuniGator.
• The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team with effective communication skills, actual and virtual
• To work in accordance with the companies policies and procedures
• Any ad-hoc duties We reserve the right to amend and vary these duties in line with business requirements.
For more information or to apply for this vacancy please email: email@example.com