Access RDB – Software Trainer Access UK Ltd
Access is a leading author of fully integrated business management software.
The portfolio spans solutions for ERP, finance, HR, Payroll, CRM, warehousing, business intelligence, professional service automation and manufacturing.
More than 10,000 UK businesses and not-for-profit organisations use Access solutions to improve their performance, profitability and drive growth, unlocking their business potential through improved business insight.
Using Access software to automate operations, streamline processes and share real-time business information anytime, anywhere, businesses can benefit from significant performance improvements.
Access is one of the top five fastest growing UK software developers in The Sunday Times Buyout Track 100 2012 and featured in last year’s Profit Track 100.
On-going commitment to excellence, customers and employees has also placed the company among the UK’s top employers in The Sunday Times’ 100 ‘Best Companies to Work For’ 2014 and 2015.
Access RDB is a division of Access providing software and services to the Recruitment industry.
We provide a leading Recruitment database application, along with a complete range of services including hosting, software installation and support and implementation.
In this role you will be responsible for every aspect of training our customers with the Access RDB products.
Your time will be divided into the following;
• Providing: occasional customer user support, creating and promoting training and adoption services, creating, promoting and running webinars and Creating and maintaining other training materials.
• Consulting with our clients on their training needs.
• Training on-site with our clients across the UK and occasionally Europe.
• Running: Training sessions, User Support workshops, Best Practice and Adoption workshops.
• Providing assistance cross team as a Systems Expert, certified in all aspects of the divisions products
Extensive travel, and overnight stays are an essential part of this role.
Training will be given on all relative aspects of the services we provide.
Key experience & skills required:
• An IT training professional with experience of classroom training.
• Proven track record delivering face to face training.
• Motivational and energetic delivery style.
• An excellent communicator, with a friendly personality and approachable manner.
• Well organised and strategically focused
• A high degree of flexibility.
• An independent problem solver, able to troubleshoot and communicate technical software-related information effectively in both one on one and classroom settings.
• Willing to travel.
• The ability to provide effective software training.
• The ability to learn new IT skills quickly.
• A positive attitude towards problem solving.
• Strong customer service skills.
It is desirable that the candidate have experience of:
• Online based training or Support
• Adobe Captivate or similar eLearning software packages
• Sales or Recruitment industry experience
• Creation of Training Materials
We reserve the right to amend and vary these duties in line with business requirements.
For more information or to apply for this vacancy please email firstname.lastname@example.org